Grow in average, medium moisture, well-drained soil in full sun to part shade. Tolerant of drought. Roots appreciate a loose mulch. Common name:
The Thai BambooColor:
July to SeptemberHeight:
6.00 to 8.00 feetDifficulty level:
easy to grow Planting & Care
Plant care may require a bit of effort, but the results are well worth the work. Not all plants are fragrant, but the most common and hardy do produce a sweet, carrying fragrance. Common is a vine and has larger glossy green leaves than Royal. Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area. Arabian is a small bush with evergreen leaves. Sunlight:
Full sun to part shadeSoil:
well-drained soil Water:
Apply any organic fertilizerCare:
- Plants love waterâ€”but donâ€™t drown them.
- That is, they donâ€™t like to sit in water, and theyâ€™ll die if the soil is too wet in winter.
- The ideal soil is rich and loose, with good drainage.
- One of the worst mistakes you can make is to not provide adequate drainage.
- Use mulch.
May be used on trellises, arbors, walls or fences. The unique flower and edible fruit make this vine an extremely interesting plant for the garden. UseOrnamental use:
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Roots can spread aggressively.
Tuesday, 08 October 2019
I really impressed with live plant I purchased online from nurserylive, the packaging was superb.. Thanks
Please log in to write a review. Log in