Enduring traditional Greek restaurant with a light-filled interior and leafy hanging baskets.Common name:
Lemonia, Pink RaveniaColor:
10.00 to 12.00 feetDifficulty level:
easy to growPlanting & Care
Have a hose or bucket of water and all your planting tools nearby. Keep your bare-root rose in water until you are ready to place it in the ground.Plants can be cut back and moved in either spring or fall, but not in midsummer, as they might suffer and die in the heat. Sunlight:
Full sun to part shadeSoil:
9 dgree cFertilizer:
Apply any organic fertilizerCare:
- Epsom salts along with your fertilizer; the magnesium sulfate will encourage new growth from the bottom of the bush Prune plants every spring and destroy all old or diseased plant material.
- Wear elbow-length gloves that are thick enough to protect your hands from thorns or a clumsy slip, but flexible enough to allow you to hold your tools.
Where winter hardy, excellent flowering vine for trellis, pillar or wall. Grow in containers in the St. Louis area. UseMedicinal use:
- It is quite evident from this review that Limonia acidissima L.
- is an important medicinal plant.
- It contains a number of phytoconstituents, which are the key factors in the medicinal value of this plant.
- Almost all parts of this plant such as leaf, fruit, seed, bark and root are used to cure a variety of diseases.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use
Saturday, 14 December 2019
Perfect product to improve the ambience in your home and give it a fresh look!
Please log in to write a review. Log in