Dracaena Mysore Ruby, Dracaena Baby Doll - Plant
Boost your garden with this amazing foliage Cordyline plant.
- Low-maintainence plant
- Used in landscaping.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Shipping Rs 79 (Free Shipping on orders above 399)
In Stock (312 Sold in last 30 days)
Note: Image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. Product is replaceable but not returnable.
With this purchase you will get:
Dracaena Mysore Ruby, Dracaena Baby Doll Plant
6 inch (15 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)
Description for Dracaena Mysore Ruby, Dracaena Baby Doll
Plant height: 5 - 8 inches (12 - 21 cm)
Plant spread: 4 - 6 inches (10 - 16 cm)
Dracaena typically grows as a short tree or shrub his is a long-lived broadleaf evergreen that features thin lance-shaped leaves that emerge pinkish red, but mature to deep green. Scented, white to pale lavender flowers appear in panicles. Houseplants rarely flower and fruit, however. As the plant ages, it loses its lower leaves.
Common name(s): Hawaiian Ti Plant, Good Luck Plant, Ti Plant, Cabbage tree
Flower colours: Yellowish or reddish
Bloom time: Summer
Max reachable height: Up to 15 feet
Difficulty to grow: Easy to grow
Planting and care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location: Allow your plants to settle to your location first after receiving it. Do not overwater them suddenly. Check the moisture in the soil. If it is too dry then apply water gently. Keep the plant in indirect bright light. Gradually move it to more bright location. Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it. Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Sunlight: Part shade to full shade
Soil: Loose, well-drained potting mix
Temperature: 20 to 35 degree Celsius
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer.
Caring for Dracaena Mysore Ruby
- This plant should be grown in bright indirect sunlight, but is known to tolerate lower light levels.
- It require well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.
- Wipe the dust from the leaves with a clean, damp cloth.
- Remove dead, decay and infected part of the plant.
- For insect attack apply neem oil or any organic insecticide.
Typical uses of Dracaena Mysore Ruby
Special features: Foliage color
Ornamental use: Used as an indoor plant in home and offices.