Dendrobium Winter Wine Orchid - Plant
Dendrobium can grow at home; Dendrobium Winter Wine Orchid flowers are the real beauty to add your flower garden.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Out of stock (223 Sold in last 30 days)
Note: Image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. Product is replaceable but not returnable.
With this purchase you will get:
Dendrobium Winter Wine Orchid Plant
Description for Dendrobium Winter Wine Orchid
Plant height: 28 - 44 inches (71 - 112 cm)
Dendrobium Orchids have their profuse, delicate blooms, are hugely popular with many a green-fingered connoisseur. Their life cycle consists of three stages, which include the flowering stage (winter to spring), the growing phase (summer to autumn) and dormancy (late autumn to winter).
Common name(s): Dendrobium Orchid
Flower colours: Red-Wine
Bloom time: Winter, spring, Summer
Max reachable height: Up to 3 ft
Difficulty to grow: Easy to Grow
Planting and care
Division of clumps, keikis, back bulbs and tissue culture plants. The potting mixture consists of charcoal, broken pieces of bricks and tiles, coconut husk and fibre for orchid cultivation. Foliar application of NPK 20:10:10 @ 0.2% at weekly intervals on the whole plant and potting media, it's starting from 30 days after planting. Mist or overhead sprinkler should use to provide water and to maintain humidity.
Sunlight: Full to Partial Shade
Soil: Use soilless potting mix, pH level 7
Temperature: 20 to 25 degree C
Fertilizer: Spray any organic fertilizer
Caring for Dendrobium Winter Wine Orchid
- Re-pot the plant when grows large and overgrows its container, the potting material deteriorates, the plant has to be split or divided.
- It is better to re-pot epiphytes every year. The best time for repotting is when fresh roots emerge at the bases of the previous year growth.
- The dendrobium orchid should have a 50-70% humidity level around them.
- After your orchid has finished blooming, use sharp scissors to cut off the flowering stem to promote regrowth.
- Crowding of plants can lead to problems with insect infestations and fungus. Keep air to circulate around the plant.
Flowers are harvested when they are fully open as the flowers.
Typical uses of Dendrobium Winter Wine Orchid
Special features: Orchid has showy flowers which is relatively easy to grow, with a central long stem and an attractive spray of flowers that can last up to four weeks.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Dendrobium orchid flowers are used in flower arrangement and bouquet.
Medicinal use: NA