Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum - Plant
Peace Lily is a very popular and very rare indoor flowering houseplant. It is also an excellent air purifier plant.
- One of the rarest indoor flowering plant.
- Best air purifier.
- Low maintenance plant.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
In Stock (26468 Sold in last 30 days)
Note: Image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. Product is replaceable but not returnable.
With this purchase you will get:
Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum Plant
5 inch (13 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)
Description for Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum
Plant height: 5 - 9 inches (12 - 23 cm)
Plant spread: 4 - 6 inches (10 - 16 cm)
Peace Lily, is a very popular indoor houseplant. It is a clump-growing herbaceous perennial which produces white flowers which look like the hood of a cobra. Leaves are shiny and glossy, attractive even with no spathes.
Peace lilies are sturdy plants with glossy, dark green oval leaves that narrow to a point. The leaves rise directly from the soil. The long-lasting flowers start out pale green and slowly turn creamy white as they open.
Common name(s): Peace lily, Cobra plant
Flower colours: Creamy-White
Bloom time: Spring or early summer
Max reachable height: 1 to 6 feet
Difficulty to grow: Easy to grow
Planting and care
Consider the below points to keep the plant healthy after receiving:
Allow plant to settle at your location. Do not water the plant right after receiving, check the moisture in the soil first. If too dry then apply water gradually. Keep the plant in indirect bright light. Peace lily plant survives best in indoor condition with bright indirect light. Gradually move it to more bright location if needed. Protect Peace lily plant from direct sunlight.
Sunlight: Partial shade to full shade
Soil: Well-drained soil
Temperature: 18 to 24 degrees C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
Caring for Peace Lily
- Keep the plant indoor in bright indirect light.
- Protect the Peace lily plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Peace lily plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Peace lily plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Peace Lily
Special features: One of the rare indoor flowering plant and excellent air purifying plant.
Ornamental use: It makes an excellent container or house plant.