Wish Good Luck With 3 Layer Lucky Bamboo In A Glass Vase With Pebbles
Wish all the good luck to your loved ones with Lucky bamboo with glass vase and pebbles.
- Bring good fortune and positive vibes.
- Best indoor tabletop plant.
- Low maintenance plant.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Shipping Rs 79 (Free Shipping on orders above 699)
In Stock (361 Sold in last 30 days)
Note: Image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. Product is replaceable but not returnable.
Dispatched within: 3 Days
What makes it specialLucky Bamboo can be grown in water or in soil . Lucky bamboo is an auspicious plant that will bring positive energy into the home, office or whatever environment in which it is placed. You can gift this lucky bamboo plant to your family, friends, and office colleagues to wish all luck and prosperity in their life.
|Name ||Quantity || |
|Marble Chips Pebbles (White, Small, Polished) - 250 g||1||Details|
|3 Layer Lucky Bamboo Plant||1||Details|
|4 inch (10 cm) Cylindrical Glass Vase||1||Details|
- You will get a lucky bamboo with a glass vase and pebbles in a single pack.
- You can keep this plant in air-conditioned rooms also.
- Lucky bamboo symbolizes happy life making it a perfect gift for any occasion.
- These plants are extremely easy to take care of and require very little maintenance.
Care Instructions of Lucky Bamboo Sunlight
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect light.
- Protect the Lucky bamboo Stalks from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Watering
- Avoid the use of chlorinated water as it may cause damage to the plant.
- Maintain the water level to keep the roots submerged in water.
- Change water from the glass vase every week.
- Do not spray water or mist in the lucky bamboo leaves, a gentle wiping will remove dust or dirt from it. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Change the water, clean the roots of the plant and vase once in a week to keep plants healthy.