Elymus repens, commonly known as couch grass, is a very common perennial species of grass native to most of Europe, Asia, the Arctic biome, and northwest Africa. Common name:
a long timeHeight:
1 to 4 feetDifficulty level:
easy to growPlanting & Care
Crabgrass (Digitaria sanguinalis) is an annual grassy weed with broad blades that have a rough texture and are a lighter green than turf grasses.Sunlight:
Full Sun to Partial ShadeSoil:
2°C and. 30°C,Fertilizer:
Apply any organic fertilizer Care:
- Start with pruning shears for smaller growth.
- Use loppers, which look like giant, long-handle shears, for growth that is more than half an inch thick.
- A small pruning saw is handy, as it cuts on both the push and the pull.
Juice from the shoots is used to make a spring tonic. Seeds can be used as a cereal -- very fibrous. From Plants for a Future database -- which also says couch grass is used to stabilize dunes, can be made into an infusion which is a good liquid plant feed, and that a grey dye is obtained from the roots.UseMedicinal use:
- Native Americans used the tea as a diuretic for kidney gravel, nephritis and urinary incontinence, acne, cystitis, gout, enlarged prostate, jaundice, rheumatism.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use
Tuesday, 08 October 2019
Very much happy with the product and service. On time delivery with product being in perfect condition.
Please log in to write a review. Log in