About Pumice Stones
Pumice stones are kind of volcanic rock which is very light in weight as well as porous. Using them in soil mix increase the over all porosity of the soil. It also helps to hold good amount of moisture without letting soil soggy.
Pumice stones are also used for mulching purpose as well as to grow bonsai plants exclusively. It proves to be very effective component of Soil mix for cactus and succulent plants.
- Keep away from the reach of children below 3 years
- Consult physician if ingested
- Loosen density of clay soils
Excellent to increase air porosity
Best for mulching
Can be used exclusively for growing cactus and bonsai plants
How to use?
- Loosen the soil in existing pots and add pumice stones to it
- Add 1/4 amount of pumice stones in potting media of cactus and succulents
- Cactus plants can be exclusively grown in pumice stones
Sunday, 15 March 2020
Thursday, 05 March 2020
Thursday, 06 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in