Polestar is a compost sourced from Mahindra Waste to Energy Solutions Ltd. It is complete plant food which ensures that the plants receive the essential nutrients they require. It releases nutrients at a steady rate over long periods encouraging the growth of everything in your garden.
Environmentally friendly organic compost plant food which uses a natural way of growing all the plants.
- Do not keep the pouch open for a long time
- Tightly close the leftover powder in the same pack and store in a dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- Completely organic and eco friendly
Enhance flowering, fruiting
Helps to improve soil texture and structure
- Enhance good water holding capacity of the soil and reduce the clay nature
Helps to make soil more porous
How to use?
- The polestar is an organic compost which can be used for all types of plants and also as a component of potting mix
- Vegetables : Apply two-three teaspoons per plantOnce in a weekApply immediately after flowers appear
Seasonal Flowers : Apply 2 teaspoons every weekApply as soon as buds begin to show
Fruit Trees : Use about 100-500 gms depending on the size of the treeApply every 4-8 weeksImproves the size
Indoor Plants : Produces dark green foliage and strong healthy growthApply 2 teaspoons every 15 daysApply soon after a new leaf appears
Outdoor Plant : Use every 2 weeksApply 2-4 tablespoons upon the sizeEncourages overall growth
Bonsai : Apply in between the layersReleases the nutrients at a steady rateUse 1 table spoon of compost per plant once a month
Monday, 16 March 2020
Sunday, 01 March 2020
Tuesday, 11 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in