Enchanting Jade Plant For Memorable Moments
Make the best memories with your best people by gifting them this gift pack containing Jade plant potted in ceramic pot.
- Low maintenance plant.
- Best for sunny windows.
- Bring good luck and positive vibes.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Shipping Rs 79 (Free Shipping on orders above 699)
In Stock (321 Sold in last 30 days)
Note: Image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. Product is replaceable but not returnable.
Dispatched within: 3 Days
What makes it specialJade plants can be kept in the home interior, office or any commercial place. Jade plant is attractive and small plant thus beautify homes and garden by acquiring less space. Jade plant helps in relieving stress and increase concentration.
|Name ||Quantity || |
|Elephant bush, Portulacaria afra, Jade plant (Green) - Succulent Plant||1||Details|
|3.9 inch (10 cm) Warli Painting Marble Finish Round Ceramic Pot with Attached Plate (Light Brown)||1||Details|
- Get 1 Jade along with a eco-friendly ceramic pot in a single pack.
- The Jade plant is the ultimate symbol of prosperity.
- This is easy to care and require low maintenance.
- It is very hard to kill plant.
- Ceramic pots allow healthy growth of the roots.
- Ceramic pots also imparts a stunning eco-friendly look to the gift. Care Instruction of Jade Plant Sunlight
- Keep the plant indoor with bright sunlight for about 3-4 hours.
- Protect the Jade plant from harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Jade plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Avoid watering on the leaves of jade plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Jade plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.