Dispatched within: 3 Days
What makes it special
- Plants make up the best kind of gifts because they supply oxygen to the atmosphere, removes harmful toxins.
- Jade plants can be kept in the home interior, office or any commercial place.
- The Jade plant is a tough indoor plants.
- Jade plant helps in relieving stress and increase concentration.
What you get
|Name ||Quantity || |
|Cute monks plastic miniature garden toys (Small, Gloss Finish) - 4 pieces ||1 ||Details |
|Elephant bush, Portulacaria afra, Jade plant (Green) - Succulent Plant ||1 ||Details |
|4.4 inch (11 cm) CP015 Embossed Bowl Round Ceramic Pot With Plate (Beige) ||1 ||Details |
Care Instruction of Jade PlantSunlight
- Get Jade in a ceramic pot with plate along with 4 cute monks in a single pack.
- The Jade plant is the ultimate symbol of prosperity.
- Jade plant is attractive and small plant thus beautify homes and garden by acquiring less space.
- This is easy to care and require low maintenance.
- It is very hard to kill plant.
- Ceramic mug allow air movement stimulates root growth which results in healthier plants.
- Keep the plant indoor with bright sunlight for about 3-4 hours.
- Protect the Jade plant from harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Jade plant.
Application of Fertilizer
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Avoid watering on the leaves of jade plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Jade plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Sunday, 16 February 2020
Brilliant stuff, highly recommended.
Saturday, 08 February 2020
Today i got this plant...the colour of leaves touches heart.
Please log in to write a review. Log in