Sansevieria Plant In Decorative Ceramic Pot With Lord Ganesha Idol
Wish happiness by gifting a beautiful Sansevieria in a ceramic pot along with lord ganesha idol and mat.
- Best air purifier plant.
- Best plant for AC rooms.
- Zero maintenance plant.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
In Stock (8 Sold in last 30 days)
Note: Image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. Product is replaceable but not returnable.
Dispatched within: 3 Days
What makes it specialPlants make up the best kind of gifts because they supply oxygen and removes harmful toxins from the air. Sansevieria is an excellent houseplant in both bright and low light areas. It will survive in pretty much any condition and the chances of success in caring for this plant is promising. It also considered as mood booster and increase concentration.
|Name ||Quantity || |
|Mat (Square 2.5 X 2.5 inch (6 cm) , Blue)||1||Details|
|Lord Ganesha Fiberglass Idol||1||Details|
|Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii, Snake Plant - Plant||1||Details|
|4.5 inch (11 cm) Ronda No. 1110 Round Plastic Planter (Yellow)||1||Details|
|4 inch (10 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)||1||Details|
|3.9 inch (10 cm) Warli Painting Marble Finish Round Ceramic Pot with Attached Plate (Light Brown)||1||Details|
- Get Sansevieria plant potted in a decorative ceramic pot along with clord ganesha idol and mat in a single pack.
- Sansevieria plant is recommended in NASA air purifier list absorbs harmful toxins from the environment.
- Sansevieria required very less care.
- You can keep this plant in air-conditioned rooms also.
- Ceramic planters allow air movement stimulates root growth which results in healthier plants.
- Ceramic pots also impart a stunning eco-friendly look to the gift. Care Instruction of Snake Plant Sunlight
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect light.
- Protect the Snake plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Snake plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Snake plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.