2 Layer Lucky Bamboo Plant For Someone You Care
Wish good luck to your loved ones with Lucky bamboo plant and good luck sticker.
- Bring good fortune and positive vibes.
- Best indoor tabletop plant.
- Low maintenance plant.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Shipping Rs 79 (Free Shipping on orders above 699)
In Stock (387 Sold in last 30 days)
Note: Image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. Product is replaceable but not returnable.
Dispatched within: 3 Days
What makes it specialGiving a plant gift is always a good idea, as it is a unique gift that reminds the receiver of warm thoughts towards them. Plants also act as air purifier and remove harmful toxins from surroundings. Lucky bamboo with eco friendly diyas makes this gift pack more valuable. Lucky Bamboo is well-known for bringing good fortune, prosperity and positive vibes.
|Name ||Quantity || |
|Good Luck Sticker (Round)||1||Details|
|2 Layer Lucky Bamboo Plant||1||Details|
|3.1 inch (8 cm) Square Plastic Planter with Rounded Edges (Yellow)||1||Details|
- In this gift pack you will get beautiful lucky bamboo with plastic pot and good luck sticker.
- Lucky bamboo symbolizes happy life making it a perfect gift for any occasion.
- Lucky bamboo requires little maintenance and can thrive in minimal water and little to no sunlight.
- You can keep this plant in air-conditioned rooms also.
Care Instructions of Lucky Bamboo Sunlight
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect light.
- Protect the Lucky bamboo Stalks from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Watering
- Avoid the use of chlorinated water as it may cause damage to the plant.
- Maintain the water level to keep the roots submerged in water.
- Change water from the pot every week.
- Do not spray water or mist in the lucky bamboo leaves, a gentle wiping will remove dust or dirt from it. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Change the water, clean the roots of the plant and pot once in a week to keep plants healthy.