Celebrate Happiness With Haworthia In Ceramic Pot
Enjoy your life with your best people and gift them the cute and sturdy Haworthia plant potted in eco-friendly ceramic pot.
- Low maintenance plant.
- Best for sunny windows.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
In Stock (47 Sold in last 30 days)
Note: Image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. Product is replaceable but not returnable.
Dispatched within: 3 Days
What makes it specialGiving a plant gift is always a good idea, as it is a unique gift that reminds the receiver of warm thoughts towards them. Haworthia plant is an elegant and vibrant addition to the garden. The unbeatable beauty and hardy nature of Haworthia makes it perfect for gifting.
|Name ||Quantity || |
|Haworthia margaritifera, Pearl Plant - Succulent Plant||1||Details|
|3 inch (8 cm) Handi Shape Round Ceramic Pot (Yellow)||1||Details|
- In this pack you will get Haworthia plant potted in eco-friendly ceramic potand a smiley flag.
- Haworthia is attractive and small plant thus beautify homes and garden by acquiring less space.
- It is easy to care and require low maintenance.
- It is very hard to kill plant.
- Ceramic planters allow air movement stimulates root growth which results in healthier plants. Care Instruction of Haworthia Sunlight
- Keep the plant in a place with bright sunlight for about 3-4 hours.
- Protect the Haworthia plant from harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Haworthia plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Do not ever pour water on the leaves of plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Haworthia plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.