What makes it special
- Lucky Bamboo and Jade plant is well-known for bringing good fortune, prosperity and positive vibes.
- They symbolize happy life making it a perfect gift for any occasion.
- These plants are extremely easy to take care and require very little maintenance.
- I love DAD printed mug will make this gift even more special for your father.
What you get
- Jade plant
- Lucky bamboo
- Natural jute wrapped black plastic pot with raffia
- I love DAD printed mug
- Keep the Lucky bamboo plant away from direct sunlight to avoid overheat from sun exposure and jade plant need sunlight or bright indirect light.
- Do not spray water or mist in the lucky bamboo leaves, a gentle wiping will remove dust or dirt from it.
- In jade plant water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Avoid the use of chlorinated water as it may cause damage to the lucky bamboo plant. Maintain the water level to keep the roots submerged in water.
- Change the water, clean the roots of the plant and pot once in a week to keep plants healthy.
- The soil should be well-drained and fertile for growing Jade plant.
- Keep the Jade plant in a place as it can tolerate partial sun to full sun.
- Do not overwater the Jade plant, water only when the upper layer of soil becomes dry to touch.
- Fertilize your plant with organic fertilizer during spring and rainy season.
Wednesday, 29 January 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in