Spread Luck And Happiness With Jade Plant And Buddha
Happiness does not come from the gift but from love. Make your family and friends happy by gifting them elegant Jade Plant with two beautiful Buddha idols.
- Low maintenance plant.
- Best for sunny windows.
- Bring good luck and positive vibes.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
In Stock (269 Sold in last 30 days)
Note: Image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. Product is replaceable but not returnable.
Dispatched within: 3 Days
What makes it specialJade plants can be kept in the home interior, office or any commercial place. Jade plant is attractive and small plant thus beautify homes and garden by acquiring less space. Jade plant helps in relieving stress and increase concentration.
|Name ||Quantity || |
|Meditating buddha ceramic miniature garden toy (Orange, Matt Finish) - 1 Piece||1||Details|
|Praying buddha ceramic miniature garden toy (Parrot Green, Matt Finish) - 1 Piece||1||Details|
|Elephant bush, Portulacaria afra, Jade plant (Green) - Succulent Plant||1||Details|
|3.7 inch (9 cm) Marble Finish Round Ceramic Egg Pot (White)||1||Details|
- This gift pack contains an alluring jade plant with two beautiful Buddha idols.
- This plant is easy to care and require low maintenance.
- It can grow indoor and requires less sunlight.
- This elegant plant with idols will increase the beauty of your house. Care Instruction of Jade Plant Sunlight
- Keep the plant indoor with bright sunlight for about 3-4 hours.
- Protect the Jade plant from harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Jade plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Avoid watering on the leaves of jade plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Jade plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.