What makes it special
- Tulsi plant can be planted outdoor as well as indoor.
- Tulsi is the plant with many cultural beliefs.
- It makes the perfect gift with so many medicinal and ornamental values.
What you get
- Tulsi plant
- Black pot
- Jute wrap with white ribbon
- Tulsi plant does best in bright light.
- It should never be subjected to direct sunlight for more time, as that would scorch the leaves.
- Keep the soil moist during the growing period. Allow the plant to dry out slightly between watering.
- A well-drained and slightly moist soil is best to grow Aloe vera plants.
- Fertilize the plant in spring or in summer with an organic fertilizer.
- Repot the plant once every two years.
Thursday, 06 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in