What makes it special
- Syngonium plants are not just decorative, they have the ability to cleanse the air you breathe and act as anti-pollutants.
- Syngonium is well-known for bringing good fortune, prosperity and positive vibes.
- Syngonium symbolizes happy life making it a perfect gift for any occasion.
- This plant is very easy to take care of and require very little maintenance.
- Wooden basket will make this gift even more attractive.
- Dry fruits are rich in minerals, proteins, fibre and vitamins add to that they are tasty and delicious too.
What you get
- Syngonium plant
- Natural jute wrapped black plastic pot
- Wooden handle basket
- 100g Cashew (Approx.)
- 100g Almond (Approx.)
- Syngonium Plant does best in bright indirect light. It should never be subjected to direct sunlight, as that would scorch the leaves.
- Keep the soil moist during the growing period. Allow the plant to dry out slightly between watering during winter.
- A well-drained and slightly moist soil is best to grow Syngonium plant.
- Fertilize the Syngonium plant in spring or in summer with an organic fertilizer.
- Repot Syngonium plant once every two years.
Sunday, 19 January 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in