What makes it special
- The eco friendly Ganesha idol.
- All plants in this pack are excellent air purifiers.
- Ganesha idol is made up of natural shadu soil.
- After Ganesh utsav; immerse Ganesha idol as instructed to grow auspicious plants.
- Ganesh utsav can be celebrated without polluting the nature.
What you get
- Eco-friendly Ganesha Idol
- Peace lily Plant
- Syngonium cream allusion plant
- Green Money Plant
- Three 4.5 inch White plastic pots
- 3 black plastic pots as inner
Procedure of planting/Immersion of eco friendly Ganesha idol Planting Procedure
- Fill the pot (Approx 6 - 7 inch diameter) with soil mix leaving 2-3 cm space below rim.
- Place the Ganesha idol on the soil.
- Water the idol daily with garden sprayer / mug.
- The idol will dissolve in 7-10 days.
- Sow the seeds of you choice in the pot (Sowing procedure varies with seeds).
- Keep the pot in well lit area.
- The seeds will germinate within few weeks after sowing depending on the type of seed you use.
Caring of Plants
- Fill the pot or bucket with water.
- Immerse the Ganesha idol in water.
- Pour the water in garden or in pot containing soil.
- Plants in this pack require indirect bright light.
- The soil in the pots should be well draining.
- Do not expose the plants in direct sunlight as it may damage the foliage of the plants.
- Do not over water the plants, water only when the upper layer of soil becomes dry to touch.
- Fertilize your plants with organic fertilizer during spring and rainy season.
- This product will be hand delivered on 1st September 2019
Friday, 13 March 2020
Wednesday, 04 March 2020
Wednesday, 12 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in