What makes it special
- These plants are excellent air purifying.
- These plants care is quite easy and needs no expertise.
- These plants are well-known for bringing good fortune, prosperity and positive vibes.
- Chocolates are an irresistible treat for the taste buds and offers a happy feeling to our mind.
What you get
- Money plant
- Syngonium plant
- 2 Natural jute wrapped black plastic pot
- Raffia rose
- Yellow rassi
- Chocolate bouquet with sky blue gift wrap and blue ribbon
- These plants does best in bright indirect light.
- These plants should never be subjected to direct sunlight, as that would scorch the leaves.
- Keep the soil moist during the growing period. Allow the plant to dry out slightly between watering during winter.
- A well-drained and slightly moist soil is best to grow these plants.
- Fertilize these plants in spring or in summer with an organic fertilizer.
- Repot these plants once every two years.
- Do not expose your chocolate to extreme temperature which may affect the texture and flavor.
- Do check the expiry date on the package before consuming it.
- Stock your chocolate in the refrigerator.
Wednesday, 22 January 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in