About Amaryllis Lily
These plants are perennial herbaceous bulbous plants. They generally have large fleshy bulbs. It is a plant with strap-shaped, glossy, green leaves and producing few large funnel-shaped flowers on a stout stalk, from March-May.
Leaves appear at the end of the flowering season and die out before the winter and flower stalks will develop in the fall.
|Common Name ||Amaryllis|
|Height ||Up to 60 cm|
|Flower Colour ||Any Color|
|Bloom Time ||Spring|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season
Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am
- Avoid waterlogged soil
Reduce watering in the winter
You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector
You should fertilize a plant at planting time and growing season
Mulch the potting mix with organic material
Amaryllis Lily care
- Planting season of bulbs is in summer or early winter
- Dig a hole about three times as deep as the height of the bulb
- Set the bulb in the hole, pointy end up, then cover with soil and press firmly
- Space bulbs 8 to 10 inches apart
- Water thoroughly after planting
- Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as Garden soil + Compost + Perlite + Sand (2:2:1:1) Soil + Cocopeat + vermicompost (2:1:2)
|Sunlight ||Full to partial sunlight|
|Soil ||Well-drained sandy loam soil|
|Temperature ||20 to 35 degrees C|
|Fertilizer ||Use any organic fertilizer.|
Amaryllis Lily special feature
Amaryllis Lily uses
- This plant is very suitable for planting in border, shrubbery and in a pot
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do amaryllis lily grow?
On average amaryllis lily grows Up to 60 cm
What color are amaryllis lily ?
A amaryllis lily plant bears flowers of color Any Color
How hard is amaryllis lily to grow?
A amaryllis lily is Easy to grow
How much sunlight does a amaryllis lily need?
A amaryllis lily prefers Full to partial sunlight
How much water does a amaryllis lily need?
A amaryllis lily prefers watering Moderately
What kind of soil does a amaryllis lily need?
Well-drained sandy loam soil
What temperature does a amaryllis lily like?
How should I fertilize my amaryllis lily ?
Use any organic fertilizer.
Wednesday, 05 February 2020
Monday, 02 April 2018
Thus it comes in 5 plants of different colours
Sunday, 11 February 2018
Amaryllis Lily (Mix Colors) - 4 Bulbs ,What color mix would be,? . phone 7003176193
Please log in to write a review. Log in