About Tulip Alibi
This is single flowered and brightly colored variety, with long lasting flowers on strong stems. Generally green colored foliage and whole plant spread up to 15 cm. After the tulips have bloomed, leaves fade and turn brown.
|Common Name ||Tulip, Tulip Alibi|
|Height ||Up to 20 inches|
|Flower Colour ||Cream-Pink|
|Bloom Time ||Spring|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
- Tulips should not be grown in the same soil for several years, so replace with new soil every other year
After planting water thoroughly to settle the soil and to encourage the rooting
Add 1 to 3 inches of mulch for winter protection after the ground freezes
Tulip Alibi care
- Tulips grow best in full sun in a light, well-drained soil enriched with organic matter
- Set them upright at the bottom of the hole, tops up (pointed side up), and space properly
- Press the bulbs into the soil and cover with the prepared soil
- Plant 5 to 8 inches apart from center of bulb to center of another bulb and Plant 6 to 8 inches deep
- Tulips show charm during their growth in a sunny location
- The bulbs can be lifted, dried, cleaned and stored in a cool place until further planting time
|Sunlight ||Full sun, Partial Shade, full shade|
|Soil ||Well drained/light/sandy, rich soil |
|Temperature ||14 to 27 degrees C|
|Fertilizer ||Use any organic fertilizer. Apply once in a 15 days span in primary months then do it monthly.|
Tulip Alibi special feature
Tulip Alibi uses
- It is a great option for growing in containers and herbaceous borders, and works well when grown with other tulips
- It makes an excellent cut flower
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do tulip alibi grow?
On average tulip alibi grows Up to 20 inches
What color are tulip alibi ?
A tulip alibi plant bears flowers of color Cream-Pink
How hard is tulip alibi to grow?
A tulip alibi is Easy to grow
How much sunlight does a tulip alibi need?
A tulip alibi prefers Full sun, Partial Shade, full shade
How much water does a tulip alibi need?
A tulip alibi prefers watering Medium
What kind of soil does a tulip alibi need?
Well drained/light/sandy, rich soil
What temperature does a tulip alibi like?
How should I fertilize my tulip alibi ?
Use any organic fertilizer. Apply once in a 15 days span in primary months then do it monthly.
Monday, 20 January 2020
Sunday, 10 December 2017
Is this natural flowers or artificial flowers
Monday, 07 August 2017
Really nice flowers i planted in my house in goa.
Please log in to write a review. Log in