Tulip Van Eijk (Pink) - Bulbs
Tulips flowers are eye-catching blooming in the spring season. You can boost your garden beauty with this gorgeous flowering plant.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Shipping Rs 79 (Free Shipping on orders above 699)
Out of stock (848 Sold in last 30 days)
Note: Image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. Product is replaceable but not returnable.
Description for Tulip Van Eijk (Pink)
The tulip is a perennial, bulbous plant with attractive and showy flowers. The flowers are usually large, showy and brightly colored, generally red, pink, yellow, or white (usually in warm colors). They often have a different colored blotch at the base of the sepals and petals.
Depending on the species, tulip plants can be between 4 inches and 28 inches in height. The large flowers of tulip usually bloom on scapes with leaves in a rosette at ground level and a single flowering stalk arising from amongst the leaves.
Common name(s): Tulips
Flower colours: Pink
Bloom time: Spring
Max reacahble height: Up to 2 feet
Difficulty to grow:: Easy to grow
Planting and care
- These bulbs are pre-treated and ready to sow.
- Sowing season of Tulip in the autumn and winter season.
- Dig a hole approx 10 cm deep to sow the bulb.
- Set the bulb in the hole, then covers with soil and press firmly.
- Planting space of bulbs 4 to 6 inches apart. Water thoroughly after planting.
The potting mix suitable for bulb plantation are in the ratio
- Garden soil + Compost + Perlite + Sand (2:2:1:1).
- Soil + Cocopeat + vermicompost (2:1:2).
Sunlight: Full Sunlight
Soil: Soil rich in organic matter
Temperature: 15 to 27 degrees Celsius
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer.
Caring for Tulip Van Eijk
- Plant the bulbs in a place that receives proper sunlight.
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch.
- You should fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season, flower bud stage.
- After the foliage turns yellow and dies back, you should prune the affected part.
- Do not store bulbs for too many days. Sow the bulbs immediately as they loose their viability.
Typical uses of Tulip Van Eijk
Special features: Tulip vibrant colors give a classy and a perfect color contrast to any garden.
Ornamental use: Tulips provide a finishing touch that brings the spring garden to life.