About Daffodil Estremadura
Narcissus is a genus of bulbous perennials. Tazetta daffodils have relatively broad leaves and stem bearing umbels, usually fragrant flowers per stem, fewer in larger-flowered cultivars. 'Falconet' is a Tazetta daffodil to 40cm, with stems bearing several yellow flowers with orange cups.
|Common Name ||Daffodil, Falconet, Estremadura|
|Height ||Up to 40 cm|
|Flower Colour ||Yellow and white|
|Bloom Time ||Spring|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
- Soils should be kept uniformly moist during the growing season
The foliage should not be cut back until it begins to yellow
The top portion of each flower stem may be removed after the flowers have bloomed
If bloom quality and quantity decline over time, clumps may be divided by digging
Daffodil Estremadura care
- You can plant 4 to 5 bulbs per sq
- foot in the fall/autumn
- Loosen the soil with a fork and plant the bulb with the point up and roots down
- Plant 6" apart from a center of a bulb to the center of a bulb
- Each bulb should be planted 2 to 3 times as deep as the bulb, with at least 4" of soil over the top
- Potted bulbs can always be planted a little closer than those in the garden
- Propagate by removing offsets as the leaves fade in early summer
|Sunlight ||Full sun to part shade|
|Soil ||Well-drained soils, organically rich loams|
|Temperature ||14 to 24 degrees C|
|Fertilizer ||Fresh potting compost |
|Harvest Season ||Spring|
Daffodil Estremadura special feature
The plant is one that attracts numerous pollinators.
Daffodil Estremadura uses
- They are best sited in beds, borders, wild gardens, open woodland areas
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do daffodil estremadura grow?
On average daffodil estremadura grows Up to 40 cm
What color are daffodil estremadura?
A daffodil estremadura plant bears flowers of color Yellow and white
How hard is daffodil estremadura to grow?
A daffodil estremadura is Easy to grow
How much sunlight does a daffodil estremadura need?
A daffodil estremadura prefers Full sun to part shade
How much water does a daffodil estremadura need?
A daffodil estremadura prefers watering Medium
What kind of soil does a daffodil estremadura need?
Well-drained soils, organically rich loams
What temperature does a daffodil estremadura like?
How should I fertilize my daffodil estremadura?
Saturday, 08 February 2020
Wednesday, 14 June 2017
Very good loocking plant.
Tuesday, 09 May 2017
What fertilizer should we use for this plant
Please log in to write a review. Log in