The pack contains 5 exotic, easy to care succulent plants to make your desk stand out from the rest in an attractive manner.
AboutExtremely ungainly, they flourish in arid conditions where no plant will survive.Succulent inside, their thick coats, and nettles ensure predators cannot get to the sap inside, sap the plants literally collect in drops of the moisture in the air.They are economically useful, and their flowers are magnificent.Succulents are thought worthy of breeding due to their unusual shape.It helps them obtain food; while the thick coats help to retain moisture and vitality for many weeks.These are low maintenance & longer lasting desert charm, which one must have in their house.Succulents are prickly and pleasing.
Haworthia truncata Green Rose - Succulent Plant - 1
- Graptopetalum macdougallii, Laxmi Kamal, Lakshmi Kamal - Succulent Plant - 1
- Crassula ovata, Jade Plant (Big leaf) - Succulent Plant - 1
- Aloe juvenna Succulent - Plant - 1
- Graptosedum Darley Sunshine - Succulent Plant - 1
- 3 inch (8 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)- 5
- 3.3 inch (8 cm) Square Plastic Planter with Rounded Edges (White) - 1
- 3.3 inch (8 cm) Square Plastic Planter with Rounded Edges (Black) - 1
- 3.3 inch (8 cm) Square Plastic Planter with Rounded Edges (Red) - 1
- 3.3 inch (8 cm) Square Plastic Planter with Rounded Edges (Blue) - 1
- 3.3 inch (8 cm) Square Plastic Planter with Rounded Edges (Yellow) - 1
This pack contains Top 5 Succulents. Succulent plants require a small space, little water, and minimum attention. They are quite extensively cultivated not only for the rare beautiful flowers but also for economic purposes. Growing in curious and unexpected forms, Succulents bear both tubular or rotate flowe They do grow in the wild but are now also protected in conservatories and nurseries