Portulaca is also known as Moss rose for its flowers resembling mini roses. It is a beautiful plant with succulent leaves and is loved by gardeners for its easy-to-grow nature and low maintenance.
What you will get?
1. Portulaca (Any variety, Any Color) Plant in Bag - 4 Qty
2. 6 inches (15 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Sky Blue) - 4 Qty
How the Portulaca can be used to decorate your garden?
1. Grow portulaca in any pot, even pot left unused will work perfectly. Just use well-drained soil.
2. Grow them in hanging baskets to develop your own hanging garden.
3. Start growing them on garden edges for perfect flower bordeÃƒ ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡ ¹ It's prostrate to ascending stems look like a moss mat.
4. Grow them with annuals like Dianthus that grow tall in a single pot.
5. In pots grow them with taller plants that like full sun.
How to care for Portulaca?
1. Portulaca likes full sun (Min. 4-6 hours a day)
2. Do not overwater the plant
3. Do not apply heavy water spray on plant leaves.
4. Let the soil in the pot dry out completely before applying water.
5. Apply any organic fertilizer like vermicompost once a month.