|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Zinnia (Yellow)
Zinnias have bright, solitary, daisy-like flower heads on a single, erect stem. The most common zinnia is "dahlia-flowered" and grows up to three feet. Other types are "cactus-flowered."
One of the easy to grow annual flower, Zinnias bloom from mid-summer all the way until frost.
zinnias come in an array of colors, multi-colors and hues. Zinnias come as yellow, orange, white, red, rose, pink, purple, lilac and multi-colored blooms. Zinnia varieties include both miniatures and giants that range from about a foot to over three feet tal.
Planting and care
Zinnia leaves are opposite and usually stalkless (sessile), with a shape ranging from linear to ovate, and pale to middle green in color. The flowers have a range of appearances, from a single row of petals, to a dome shape, with the colors white, chartreuse, yellow, orange, red, purple, and lilac.
Zinnias seem especially favored by butterflies, and many gardeners add zinnias specifically to attract them.
Caring for Zinnia
- Zinnia care may also include watering in the early morning, which allows the foliage and flowers ample time to dry off before nightfall.
- Zinnias should be planted 12-24" apart in rich, well drained garden soil.
- They require full sun to bloom,
- but will appreciate a little afternoon shade in the hottest regions.
- Zinnias dislike having wet foliage, so if possible, they should be watered with a soaker hose.
- Once established, your Zinnia will only need watering during extended periods of drought.
- They should be planted where they have good air circulation to help prevent powdery mildew.
- Feed every 4-6 weeks with a balanced, all purpose fertilizer.
- Deadhead regularly to keep plants flowering until fall.
Typical uses of Zinnia
Ornamental use: Use in an annual or mixed border. Smaller zinnias are suitable for edging, window boxes or other containers. The narrow-leaf zinnia also works well in hanging baskets.
Zinnias are very popular for cut flowers.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Great plant..looked nice.
What a great experience from start to finish.
Amazed us with safe and sound delivery
I ve never ordered a plant online before. Will the plant not die doing delivery?
Very nice plant to have.