|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Verbena
Verbena plant is perennial, drought tolerant, semi-woody with dense patches of flowers blooms on top. The verbena plant produces fragrant, good looking flowers. Flowering annual with a long blooming time and an ability to attract butterflies.
Planting and care
Plant the verbena seedlings in late spring or early summer. Make sure that you are well past your last frost and the days are long. Ensure they are planted in well-drained soil. After planting, fertilize the plant.
Caring for Verbena
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil is dry.
- When blooms slow, trim the entire plant back by one fourth for a new show of flowers in two to three weeks.
- Fertilize lightly following the trim and water well.
- Apply the organic fertilizer in early monsoon and spring season.
Typical uses of Verbena
Special features: Attractive flowering
Ornamental use: This plant is used as the ornamental plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
perfect gift for your office and home.
Plant is in good health.. I m really happy with this little one.
Easy plant to grow quickly and provide the rooms with a colourful leaf display
Amazed to see this plant.
Plant was healthy and growing.Delivered in well packed protective method. Appreciable. Thank you