399+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Calendula
Originally grown for use as a seasoning or for medicinal properties, calendula have become popular for their cheerful, bright yellow or orange flowers that follow the path of the sun throughout the day in the same way that sunflowers do.
Calendula have become popular for their cheerful, bright yellow or orange flowers that follow the path of the sun throughout the day in the same way that sunflowers do.
Planting and care
Calendula is best planted in prepared garden beds or large containers filled with organic potting soil. Prior to planting in beds, work a shovelful or two of well-aged manure or compost into the ground to improve soil conditions.
Caring for Calendula
- Select a spot for calendula that receives full sun. Calendulas do not require any special soil.
- Plant calendula seeds in the spring after the last frost in your area.
- Plant seeds about 1/4 to 1/2 inch (.64 to 1.27 cm) deep and 4 to 6 (10.16 to 15.24 cm) apart.
- Water the seedbed immediately after planting being careful not to wash the seeds out of their spots.
- Water the plants as needed to keep the soil moist, but be careful not to overwater.
- The soil should not be soaking wet.
- When the calendula seedlings are about 3 inches (7.62 cm) high, thin them so that the remaining plants are 8 to 12 inches (20.32 to 30.48 cm) apart.
- Apply a thin layer of compost to the calendula plants in midsummer.
Typical uses of Calendula
Culinary use: Calendula is edible flowers and spicy leaves add zest to summer salads and will draw plenty of ooohs and ahhs when presented in a meal.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Easy plant to grow quickly and provide the rooms with a colourful leaf display
A perfect house plant.
I like the plant, this is the only plant survive 7 days in traffic and after 2 days it becomes healthier again.
Can be kept in semi shade areas
I had ordered this plant...I m very much satisfied with Nurserylive.... :)