145Buy 1+1 Free
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Rudbeckia
It usually grows as a Biennial or Annual. It has alternate, mostly basal leaves 10 to 18 cm long, covered by coarse hair, with stout branching stems and daisy-like, composite flower heads with yellow ray florets circling conspicuous brown or black, dome-shaped cone of many small disc florets. The stems and scattered, oval leaves are covered with bristly hairs.
Planting and care
The plant can be planted in Spring or Summer. From fall or spring seeding, it germinates quickly, forming a basal rosette of its green leaves. You can sow 2 to 3 seeds per plug, can be sown directly into the final pot. Seeds may germinate in 6 to 25 days. They love the temperature of 20 to 22 degrees C for germination.
Caring for Rudbeckia
- Maintain average, medium moisture.
- Additional irrigation in a dry or hot season will improve the density of the plant.
- Apply nitrogen rich organic fertilizer.
- Deadhead spend flowers to encourage additional bloom.
- Plants may be attacked by fungi or small insects. Look for it and apply organic solution in primary stages if needed.
Summer to fall
Typical uses of Rudbeckia
Special features: Butterflies are attracted to the flowers.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: It is a nice choice for bedding schemes, borders, containers, wildflower gardens.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
can we collect seeds of this plant to regrow.
How to order this plant.
Can this plant be grown through seeds