1 packet contains - 3gm / 10gm seeds.
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Verbena Quartz Mix Colors
Verbena bonariensis flowers on tall, wiry stems and can be planted with a variety of different perennials, including grasses.
It has a long flowering season, making it an ideal plant for low-maintenance gardens and herbaceous borders. Verbena bonariensis works well in a number of garden settings, such as cottage and contemporary gardens, due to its height and airy appearance. It s also beneficial for attracting wildlife, particularly butterflies.
Planting and care
Verbena plants, known for its brightly colored blossoms and fast growth, are sun-loving and drought tolerant, making them perfect for warmer climates. While you can buy started verbena plants in a garden store or nursery, growing them from seed may be gentler on your budget.
To start enjoying your verbena as soon as possible, plant the seeds indoors in a seed tray approximately 12 weeks before the last spring frost in your specific area. In a short time, you ll have splashes of cheerful color for painting your home s landscaping pallet.
Caring for Verbena Quartz Mix Colors
- While the verbena flower is drought resistant, the blooms are improved with regular watering of an inch or so each week.
- Water verbena plants at the base to avoid wetting the foliage.
- However, verbena plant care may not include weekly water if rainfall in your area has reached an inch or more.
- A limited application of complete, slow-release fertilizer is also a part of verbena plant care.
- Apply in spring and again following the occasional trims needed for optimum bloom.
- When planted in proper verbena growing conditions, expect blooms the first season.
- Continued blooms throughout the summer are possible if the gardener keeps the plant trimmed back.
- Some are hesitant to remove parts of the plant regularly, but this is often necessary when planting verbena for summer blooms.
- When blooms slow, trim the entire plant back by one fourth for a new show of flowers in two to three weeks.
- Fertilize lightly following the trim and water well. Repeat this step as needed when learning how to grow verbena successfully.
- When planting verbena, remember to water, fertilize and trim for long lasting color in the summer garden and beyond.
Typical uses of Verbena Quartz Mix Colors
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Very good loocking plant.
I receive this plant as a gift and its growing very well.
In which month this plant blooms flowers.
This plant loks soo cute.
Is this a fregrance flowering plant.