|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Pansy F1 Delta Fire
The history of the modern pansy begins with a small European wild flower, Viola tricolour, commonly known as Johnny-jump-up. This was Shakespeare s little western flower. Wild pansies have a strong tendency (common among violet family members) to form natural hybrids. Their appearance is also greatly affected by growing conditions resulting in a lot of variation among the species.
These plants offer colourful flowers for any season in your garden. They have one of the widest ranges of colours and are good for containers, borders, and ground covers.
Planting and care
Pansies grow easily from seed but take a long time to mature, so they should be started early indoors about 10 to 12 weeks before the last frost date. Press pansy seeds into the surface of the soil and cover to their thickness, as darkness is required for germination. Covering the pots with black plastic is a good idea. Keep the planting medium damp, and once the seeds have sprouted, (about 14 days at 70 degrees F.) Move them to a greenhouse.
A week or so before transplanting into the garden, harden the pansy seedlings off by putting them in a cold frame or a sheltered spot outdoors during the day.
Caring for Pansy F1 Delta Fire
- Remember to water your pansies regularly. One of the most common reasons pansies fail is because they are not watered enough, so if your pansies are not doing well, try watering them more.
- You can use a general, all-purpose fertilizer around your pansies to help them grow.
- Remove faded/dead flowers to prolong blooming and encourage more flowers to grow.
- Pansies are generally not affected by diseases or insects. However, where slugs are common, they will not bypass a bed of pansies.
- Either set out slug traps or sprinkle a bit of diatomaceous earth around the plants.
- If signs of mildew or any fungi are observed, take a sample leaf to a garden centre for correct identification and plant treatment.
Plant seeds in late winter for early spring and summer flowering, or plant seeds in the summer for winter flowering. 6 to 8 weeks before you plan on transplanting them.
Typical uses of Pansy F1 Delta Fire
Special features: Attracts Butterflies
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Can this be grown in terrace.
Do yu have scented flpwer plants also?
Pink color available in this variety.
What is other hindi name of this plant?
Is this available in other color varieties also.