Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
** for new paypal users only
|Special Gift Today|
|upto 100% Cashback on all orders Today|
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Hymenocallis Speciosa, Green-tinge spiderlily
Hymenocallis speciosa is a bulb-forming perennial. Stipe can attain a height of up to 50 cm. Leaves are lanceolate, up to 50 cm long and 10 cm across, narrowing to a petiole below. One umbel can produce as many as 20 flowers. Flowers are white with a slight greenish tinge.
Planting and care
Planting season of bulbs is in all year round. Dig a hole about three times as deep as the height of the bulb. Set the bulb in the hole, pointy end up, then cover with soil and press firmly. Space bulbs 8 to 10 inches apart. Water thoroughly after planting.
Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as
Caring for Hymenocallis Speciosa
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- Avoid waterlogged soil.
- Reduce watering in the winter.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant at planting time and growing season.
- Mulch the potting mix with organic material.
Typical uses of Hymenocallis Speciosa
Special features: Flowers
Ornamental use: The plant is used as an ornamental plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about hymenocallis speciosa, green-tinge spiderlily - bulbs