(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Flat 40% Cashback|
| * on all orders today |
* max cashback of Rs 350
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|10 Lakh Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Plumbago White
Interesting Fact:The Plumbago plant is interesting in a way that it has a tubular calyx having sticky glandular hairs on it.
It is a scrambling shrub, able to grow up to 3 m tall and with a spread of 2 - 3 m wide. Leaves are obovate with crenulate margins, up to 25 mm long, thin and light green in color. The leaf axils are winged with ear-shaped appendages at the base of each leaf. Another salient feature is the abundant axillary growth of leaves, resulting in many leaves of varying sizes being found all over the plant, and a distinctively dense and bushy appearance even in small plants. Flowers are white in color, borne on rounded terminal clusters.
Planting and care
Plumbago plant is propagated from the cutting. Planting season of Plumbago is in the monsoon and spring season. It grows in full sun and well-drained soil.
Caring for Plumbago White
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Plumbago White
Special features: Attractive flower
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
This is one of my favorite plants.
Is it suitable for office premises with no fresh air space
I ve never ordered a plant online before. Will the plant not die doing delivery?
plant was delivered in excellent condition there was no damage .
Easy plant to grow quickly and provide the rooms with a colourful leaf display