(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Mussaenda (White)
Winter hardy to USDA Zones 10-11 where it is best grown in fertile, organically rich, medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun. In St. Louis, grow plants in pots/containers that are overwintered indoors in bright sunny rooms as houseplants.
Planting and care
Tecoma capensis, commonly known as cape honeysuckle, is a flowering, versatile evergreen that is suitable as a climbing vine, border plant, shrub or ground cover. It blooms in clusters of tubular, red-orange flowers that are about 2 inches in length in the late summer, fall and winter.
Caring for Mussaenda
- Train a climbing vine cape honeysuckle plant on a trellis or other supporting object using plant ties to support the vines.
- To maintain the shape of shrubs, prune long or unruly branches back to a side branch or bud with sharp pruning shears.
- Cut off old, damaged or dead branches at their base and remove them.
Typical uses of Mussaenda
Special features: Popular plants in southern Florida and California where they are often planted as specimens, massed in gardens and shrub borders or planted as informal hedges or screens.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose. Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Good plants?. every one should buy it.
Ideal plant for green gift
How old is the plant you have shown..?
Very nice plant. Got delivered with very good condition. Gonna order one more
Just too beautiful! Plant is very positive and green...Feeling so good