55Buy 1+1 Free
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Snake gourd chachinda desi
Snake Gourd grows well in Tropical countries.
Snake gourd fruits are white or greenish white in colour and long round having 65 to 75 cms diameter and 100 to 150 cms long.
Some short varieties are also being grown which will be having 50 cms diameter and 15 to 20 cms in length.
Planting and care
At the time of bed preparation, FYM should be mixed with soil for good yield.
Seeds are sown directly on the bed or pot. They should be planted 2 cm deep in the bed or pots.
Plastic wrap can be used for mulching purpose to control the weed and water loss.They should be planted 2 cm deep in pots
Caring for Snake gourd chachinda desi
- Water should be done before soil feels dry.
- Snake gourd can also be grown in containers around 5-gallon size.
- Containers must have good drainage and cant be moved once the vines attach tendrils to other objects.
- Snake gourd cant survives in frost condition.
Summer, Rainy season, Winter
Typical uses of Snake gourd chachinda desi
Special features: Snake gourd can be cultivated all over the world.
Culinary use: Tender fruits are used for cooking purpose.
Ornamental use: NA
Medicinal use: Contain vitamin A, B and C with minerals
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments