|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Radish palak patte wali
The radish (Raphanus sativus) is an edible root vegetable. Roots flesh is crispy with mild pungency. Roots are pure white in color. The shape is long, cylindrical. It is grown as a summer and monsoon crop from April September. Root length is 30 to 35 cm.
Planting and care
The seeds should be sown about the middle of March to the middle of August. Plant them in the very rich soil about half to 1 inch deep and 1 inch apart; later, thin the seedlings 4 to 6 inches apart.
Caring for Radish palak patte wali
- Provide well-drained soil with consistent moisture.
- Thin radishes to about an inch apart when the plants are a week old.
- Avoid overwatering. Water when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Look for root borer or other pest attacks and apply the organic pesticide.
- Do not leave in the ground long after a mature stage.
- Radishes will be ready to harvest quite rapidly, as 5 to weeks
- Do not leave in the ground long after mature stage, their condition will deteriorate quickly.
- Cut the tops off short, wash the radishes and dry them thoroughly. Store in plastic bags in the refrigerator.
- Radish greens can be stored separately for up to three days.
Typical uses of Radish palak patte wali
Special features: Soft and tasty leaves
Culinary use: These are used in many cooked and uncooked dishes. It is famous in Japan.
Ornamental use: NA
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments