Description for Radish mino early
The radish (Raphanus sativus) is an edible root vegetable. Roots flesh is crispy with mild pungency. Roots are pure white in color. The shape is long, cylindrical. It is grown as a summer and monsoon crop from April September. Root length is 30 to 35 cm.
Planting and care
The seeds should be sown about the middle of March to middle of August. Plant them in the very rich soil about half to 1 inch deep and 1 inch apart; later, thin the seedlings 4 to 6 inches apart.
Caring for Radish mino early
- Radishes require well-drained soil with consistent moisture.
- Thin radishes to about an inch apart when the plants are a week old. You will be amazed at the results.
- Radishes will be ready to harvest quite rapidly, as three weeks after planting for some varieties.
- Do not leave in the ground long after mature stage, their condition will deteriorate quickly.
- Cut the tops off short, wash the radishes and dry them thoroughly. Store in plastic bags in the refrigerator.
- Radish greens can be stored separately for up to three days.
Typical uses of Radish mino early
Special features: Wider adaptability and can tolerate high temperature.
Culinary use: These are used in many cooked and uncooked dishes
Ornamental use: NA
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments