Description for Radish japani white
The radish (Raphanus sativus) is an edible root vegetable. This giant white radish grows up to 2 feet long. This variety is white and crispy, with a mildly sweet flavor.
Planting and care
The seeds should be planted about two months before the first expected fall frost. Plant them in the very rich soil about half to 1 inch deep and 1 inch apart; later, thin the seedlings 4 to 6 inches apart.
Caring for Radish japani white
- Provide well-drained soil with consistent moisture.
- Thin radishes to about an inch apart when the plants are a week old.
- Avoid overwatering. Water when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Look for root borer or other pest attacks and apply the organic pesticide.
- Do not leave in the ground long after a mature stage.
Typical uses of Radish japani white
Special features: Japanese white radish
Culinary use: These are used in many cooked and uncooked dishes. It is famous in Japan.
Ornamental use: NA
Medicinal use: NA
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about radish japani white - desi seeds