55Buy 1+1 Free
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Radish japani white
The radish (Raphanus sativus) is an edible root vegetable. This giant white radish grows up to 2 feet long. This variety is white and crispy, with a mildly sweet flavor.
Planting and care
The seeds should be planted about two months before the first expected fall frost. Plant them in the very rich soil about half to 1 inch deep and 1 inch apart; later, thin the seedlings 4 to 6 inches apart.
Caring for Radish japani white
- Provide well-drained soil with consistent moisture.
- Thin radishes to about an inch apart when the plants are a week old.
- Avoid overwatering. Water when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Look for root borer or other pest attacks and apply the organic pesticide.
- Do not leave in the ground long after a mature stage.
- Radishes will be ready to harvest quite rapidly, as approximately 45 days after planting.
- Do not leave in the ground long after a mature stage, their condition will deteriorate quickly.
- Cut the tops off short, wash the radishes and dry them thoroughly. Store in plastic bags in the refrigerator.
- Radish greens can be stored separately for up to three days.
Typical uses of Radish japani white
Special features: Japanese white radish
Culinary use: These are used in many cooked and uncooked dishes. It is famous in Japan.
Ornamental use: NA
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments