55Buy 1+1 Free
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Pumpkin desi
There are many types of Pumpkins, that can grow in various types of climatic conditions.
Pumpkins are heavy feeders.
Regular treatments of manure or compost mixed with water will sustain good growth.
Planting and care
Pumpkins do best when the seeds are directly planted in the ground.
Caring for Pumpkin desi
- Pumpkins are very thirsty plants and need lots of water. Water one inch per week. Water deeply, especially during fruit set.
- Pinch off the fuzzy ends of each vine after a few pumpkins have formed.
- Bees are essential for pollination, so be mindful when using insecticides to kill pests.
Typical uses of Pumpkin desi
Special features: Pumpkins are cultivated in the very warm condition, which can also resist in cold temperature.
Tender leaves and mature fruit are used for cooking purpose.
The cooked pulp is fabulous in pies, sweet preparation cookies, bread, soups, appetizers, main dishes . . . the list goes on and on!
Ornamental use: NA
Medicinal use: Rich the source of vitamin A and potassium.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments