|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Peas Azad P1
Green peas are a garden favourite. Whether you grow English peas for shelling, or edible-podded snow and snap peas, there s nothing like the taste of fresh, sweet peas in spring.
Fresh peas picked straight from the garden are a revelation! Once youâ€™ve tasted how sweet they really taste, youâ€™ll never want to eat frozen peas again. Better still, growing pea plants is incredibly easy and you can achieve a good yield in a small space. In fact, you can even grow them in containers on the patio for a really space-saving crop.
Planting and care
The flat bed is prepared with mixing FYM. Seed spacing is 45 X 20 cm. After sowing, water should be given.
Caring for Peas Azad P1
- Water sparsely unless the plants are wilting.
Peas are ready to harvest in approximately 60-70 days.
Typical uses of Peas Azad P1
Special features: Pea is easily grow.
- Pea greens are at their best simply sauteed in a bit of olive oil or grapeseed oil. Some browned garlic or shallots add a nice bit of sweetness, and a squirt of lemon juice at the end highlight the bright, clean flavor of pea greens.
- Pea greens are also delicious added to soups, where their great leafy volume cooks down into lovely green ribbons.
- Before cooking pea greens, look them over and cut or snap off any tough ends. You can cut them up to make them easier to eat after they re cooked.
Ornamental use: NA
Weight Management: Peas are low fats but lots of protein, fibre and micro-nutrients.
Blood sugar regulation: High fibre slows and protein slows down how fast sugars are digested.
Heart disease prevention: The generous amounts of vitamin B1 and folate, B2, B3, and B6 reduce homocysteine levels which are a risk factor for heart disease.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments