Description for Beet Root Dark Red
Beetroot is able to provide you with anti-cancer and heart-protection properties to its red pigments. Easy to grow, it is one of the top 10 vegetables grown in the home garden. Beetroot is easy to grow and ideal for anyone new to vegetable gardening.
Planting and care
Beetroot is planted from July to August month. Use potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat (1:1:1). Sow the seeds directly into the pot or field in ridges at a spacing of 10 cm. Watering should do immediately after sowing and afterward if the soil is dry.
Caring for Beet Root Dark Red
- Thinning is necessary, as you may get more than one seedling out of each seed.
- Pulling them out of the ground may disturb the close surrounding roots of nearby seedlings.
- Established plants should be thinned to 3 to 4 inches between plants.
- Mulch and water well. Beets need to maintain plenty of moisture.
- Any necessary cultivation should be gentle, beets have shallow roots that are easily disturbed.
Typical uses of Beet Root Dark Red
Special features: Root vegetable
Culinary use: Beetroot is a popular vegetable, eaten boiled, pickled, or grated raw for salads. Beetroot juice is marketed as a healthy drink, alone or mixed with other juices.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about 1+1 beet root dark red - desi seeds