Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Tulip (Pink, White)
This is single flowered and brightly colored perennial variety, with long lasting flowers on strong stems. Generally green colored foliage and whole plant spread up to 15 cm. After the tulips have bloomed, leaves fade and turn brown.
Planting and care
Tulips grow best in full sun in a light, well-drained soil enriched with organic matter. Set them upright at the bottom of the hole, tops up (pointed side up), and space properly. Rooting time is from twelve to sixteen weeks.
Press the bulbs into the soil and cover with the prepared soil. Plant 5 to 8 inches apart from center of bulb to center of another bulb and Plant 6 to 8 inches deep. Tulips show charm during their growth in a sunny location. The bulbs can be lifted, dried, cleaned and stored in a cool place until further planting time.
Caring for Tulip
- Tulips should not be grown in the same soil for several years, so replace with new soil every other year.
- After planting water thoroughly to settle the soil and to encourage the rooting.
- Add 1 to 3 inches of mulch for winter protection after the ground freezes.
- Remove blooms as soon as they fade to prevent the formation of seeds.
Typical uses of Tulip
Special features: It is usually fragrant flower again for several years after they were first planted, making them more reliable than other options.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: It is a great option for growing in containers and herbaceous borders, and works well when grown with other tulips. It makes an excellent cut flower.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments