- NASA recommended air purifier plant.
- Best for AC rooms, office desk, etc.
- Best indoor plant for low light condition.
- Low maintenance plant.
- Attractive color foliage plant.
Top 5 things to Know:
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Syngonium variegated
As a young plant, its leaves start out heart-shaped, then gradually become arrowhead shaped as it matures. Its dark-green leaves have silvery white or cream variation, making this a decorative and popular house plant. Although it may be grown outdoors in some regions, the arrowhead plant is typically grown as a house plant.
Planting and care
Initial (1 -2 weeks ) care once the plant reaches your place:
Water less often in winter, letting the top half of the potting mix dry out.
In winter, feed monthly.
Caring for Syngonium variegated
- Care Instruction Sunlight
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect light.
- Protect the syngonium from direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Money plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Do not overwater the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Typical uses of Syngonium variegated
Special features: As a house plant, it is typically grown for its attractive ornamental foliage which changes shape as the leaves mature.
Juvenile leaves (to 5.5 cmlong) are ovate with heart-shaped bases and sometimes with silver variegation.
Ornamental use: Hanging plant, twining or climbing, groundcover, potted plant when young. Display arrowhead plant alongside a group of other foliage plants or add it to a dish garden. Small plants mix well with compact peace lilies and English ivy because they require similar care.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Exactly what I wanted and couldn t locate in any of our local shops! Thanks
?What if i keep this plant in the office where it is AC? Will it survive there?
when I put the plant indoors totally, it started having yellow leaves.
Perfectly OK for indoor use with artificial lighting.
This plant is exactly what I wanted.