(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Syngonium podophyllum Mini Pixie
As a young plant, its leaves start out heart-shaped, then gradually become arrowhead shaped as it matures. Its leaves are smaller than other varieties and have silvery white or cream variation, making this a decorative and popular houseplant. Although it may be grown outdoors in some regions, the arrowhead plant is typically grown as a house plant.
Planting and care
It is easily grown is a house plant in warm, humidified areas. Prefers bright indirect light. Protect from direct sun. May be grown on a moss pole or in a hanging basket. Best grown in a soil-based potting mix.
Water regularly during the growing season, but reduce watering from fall to late winter. Likes high humidity, so consider sitting plant in a humidified room or place pot on a tray of wet pebbles.
Caring for Syngonium podophyllum Mini Pixie
- Arrowhead plant care requires humid conditions, especially during dry winter months.
- Mist the plant daily or place its container on a tray filled with pebbles and water to increase humidity for optimal growth.
- Keep them away from direct sunlight, as this will cause the arrowhead plant to burn or bleach.
- The arrowhead plant root structure is quite extensive, spreading and growing to the point of becoming invasive in the wild.
- Even within a contained environment, because of arrowhead plant root structure, the plant should be reported every second spring.
Typical uses of Syngonium podophyllum Mini Pixie
Special features: As a houseplant, it is typically grown for its attractive ornamental foliage which changes shape as the leaves mature.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Hanging plant, twining or climbing, groundcover, potted plant when young. Display arrowhead plant alongside a group of other foliage plants or add it to a dish garden. Small plants mix well with compact peace lilies and English ivy because they require similar care.
Medicinal use: NA
- http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/PlantFinder /PlantFinderDetails.aspx?kempercode=b621
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Awesome experience!!! Luved the plant. Looked exactly the same. Thank you NL
I am satisfied with the plants.
Plants are awesome.. the quality is just fantastic. .....I gifted it to my mom on her anniversary
Pot seems to be really small. DO I have to shift the plan to the bigger pot as it starts growing in a few months?
I have it on my table with a Lucky Bamboo and looks great!