- NASA recommended air purifier plant.
- Best for AC rooms, office desk, etc.
- Best indoor plant for low light condition.
- Low maintenance plant.
- Attractive color foliage plant.
Top 5 things to Know:
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|10 Lakh Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Syngonium ( Pink )
As a young plant, its leaves start out heart-shaped, then gradually become arrowhead shaped as it matures. Its dark-green leaves have silvery white or cream variation, making this a decorative and popular house plant.
Although it may be grown outdoors in some regions, the arrowhead plant is typically grown as a house plant.
Planting and care
Initial (1 -2 weeks ) care once the plant reaches your place:
Water less often in winter, letting the top half of the potting mix dry out.
In winter, feed monthly.
Caring for Syngonium
- Care Instruction Sunlight
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect light.
- Protect the syngonium from direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Money plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Do not overwater the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Typical uses of Syngonium
Special features: As a house plant, it is typically grown for its attractive ornamental foliage which changes shape as the leaves mature.
Juvenile leaves (to 5.5 inch long) are ovate with heart-shaped bases and sometimes with silver variegation.
Culinary use: NA
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Today i got this plant...the colour of leaves touches heart.
Can this grown in hot places.
Do you provide the plant with soil, and in grown condition?
This plant can be grown anywhere in the house in?indirect sunlight.
I Bought this product and received quickly .Quality wise awesome