- NASA recommended air purifier plant.
- Best for AC rooms, office desk, etc.
- Best indoor plant for low light condition.
- Low maintenance plant.
- Attractive foliage plant.
What makes it special:
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Syngonium Green
Syngonium green is a perfect house plant. The five lobed shape of Syngonium leaves represents the five Feng Shui elements; water, fire, earth, wood and metal. Thus it perfectly balances Yin and yang energy and encourages positive chi or energy. Syngonium green is an easy to care for plant that is well adapted to indoor environments. As a young plant, its leaves start out heart-shaped, then gradually become arrowhead shaped as it matures. Its dark-green leaves makes this a decorative and popular house plant. Syngonium is an excellent air purifier plant that removes harmful chemicals from environment.
Planting and care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Caring for Syngonium Green
- Keep the plant indoor in bright indirect light.
- Protect the Syngonium plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Syngonium plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Syngonium plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Refer our Garden Guide for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening.
For re-potting procedure click here
Typical uses of Syngonium Green
Special features: Syngonium is an excellent air purifier plant.
Ornamental use: Used as an houseplant for its beautiful foliage.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I m really impressed with this plant properties.
This plant is exactly what I wanted.
Thank you Nurserylive for such nice live plants collection
Hope many more to purchase and recommend to buy from this seller without giving room second thought
Can be kept in semi shade areas