|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Golden Sedum, Sedum adolphii Lime Gold
It is tender succulent plant upto a height of 8 inches. The leaves are lime green with red-orange flushed tips as they mature. They are more golden in the sun. It blooms in spring with small, star-shaped, yellow-white flower heads produced at the tips.
Planting and care
Caring for Golden Sedum
- Once established, sedum plants require little care. Check your plants regularly to make sure they are not too dry and water when needed.
- After flowering, cut back the plants to maintain their shape or contain them in one area.
- Remember to divide your plants in the spring or fall to control their spread.
Typical uses of Golden Sedum
Ornamental use: It can be planted on pots or as ground cover.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments