** for new paypal users only
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Forget Me Not
Myosotis is a genus of flowering plants in the family Boraginaceae. The perennial forget-me-not flower spreads easily. Forget-Me-Nots make a wonderful carpet or ground cover under taller plants or small deciduous plant. Flowers are tiny, true blue flowers with yellow centers, blooming above hairy leaves and stems.
Planting and care
Forget-Me-Not is propagated by seed and separating clumps. Sowing season of these seeds is in the spring season.
Caring for Forget Me Not
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Forget Me Not
Special features: Bedding. Border fronts. Rock gardens. Wild gardens and woodland areas or around ponds where plants can be allowed to naturalize. Interplant with spring bulbs.
Ornamental use: This plant is used as the ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Given as a gift in the hopes of bringing prosperity to the recipient
Easy plant to grow quickly and provide the rooms with a colourful leaf display
Very nice plant ...n very neatly packed
can I grow absolutely indoor or outdoor? or partly indoor or outdoor?
Got the plant in excellent shape. Looks great!
Any query about forget me not - plant