(Inclusive of all taxes)
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
Description for Zinnia F1 Tall Mixed
They are warm season annual flowers that bloom with abandon and require only minimum care. It doesn't matter how hot the summer gets, zinnia plants just keep on blooming.
Planting and care
The seeds can be sown directly in the field with 0.5 cm deep. The potting mix should humus rich, pH range from 5.5 to 7.5.
Caring for Zinnia F1 Tall Mixed
- Provide moderate soil moisture and fertilizer to Zinnia.
- Avoid extreme cold condition.
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
Typical uses of Zinnia F1 Tall Mixed
Special features: Petals are attractive
Ornamental use: Use in an annual or mixed border. Smaller zinnias are suitable for edging, window boxes or other containers. The narrow-leaf zinnia also works well in hanging baskets.
Zinnias are very popular for cut flowers.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Beautiful flowering plant
I receive this plant as a gift and its growing very well.
Is this available in other color varieties also.
What fertilizer should we use for this plant
In which month this plant blooms flowers.